Membership / Contemporary Council
With a fully tax-deductible, annual contribution of $1,000, Contemporary Council members directly support innovative art making and provide artists with increased financial and creative freedom to sustain their career.
- Invitations to 6 – 8 special events annually, featuring Artadia’s extensive network of curators and artists. Events include studio visits with Artadia Awardees, curator-led walkthroughs of critically acclaimed exhibitions, private collection tours, and more. Council events take place in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, San Francisco, and other cities around the country.
- Complimentary VIP passes to select art fairs in your region, as well as nationally acclaimed fairs such as Frieze New York and the Armory Show.
- Invitations to Artadia’s exclusive national events, including our biennial benefit in New York City and exhibitions
- Access to Artadia’s national network of artists, collectors, curators, gallerists and art professionals
- Connections to the most current information in contemporary art, including introductions to artists and curators
- Recognition of your contribution on our website
To join Artadia’s Contemporary Council, please click: Back to Membership Form
Should you wish to pay by check or have any questions about membership, contact Anastasia Rogers Kidd, Development Manager, at email@example.com or 212-727-2233.
Contemporary Council Members:
Mary Leigh Cherry
Mike Keable and Ann Van Wart
Raquel de Lavandeyra
Marcia and Barry Maiten
Christina Osterlund Wood
Claudia Worthington Hess