Membership / National Council
With a fully tax-deductible, annual contribution of $2,500, National Council members directly support Artadia’s mission to promote collaborative practice, artistic excellence, and critical dialogue throughout the United States.
As Artadia’s premier membership group, the National Council gains access to the following exclusive benefits:
- Invitations to 8 – 10 special events annually, featuring Artadia’s extensive network of curators and artists. Events include studio visits with Artadia Awardees, curator-led walkthroughs of critically acclaimed exhibitions, private collection tours, and more. Council events take place in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, San Francisco, and other cities around the country.
- Invitations to exclusive, curated trips with other National Council members and Artadia’s Board of Directors
- Complimentary VIP passes to select art fairs in your region, as well as nationally acclaimed fairs such as Frieze New York, the Armory Show, and fairs during Art Basel Miami Beach.
- Invitations to Artadia’s exclusive national events, including our biennial benefit in New York City and exhibitions.
- Access to Artadia’s national network of artists, collectors, curators, gallerists and art professionals
- Connections to the most current information in contemporary art, including introductions to artists and curators
- Recognition of your contribution on our website
To join Artadia’s National Council, please click: Back to Membership Form
Should you wish to pay by check or have any questions about membership, contact Anastasia Rogers Kidd, Development Manager, at email@example.com or 212-727-2233.
Thank you to our National Council Members:
John and Suzanne Golden
Judy and Scott Nyquist
Philip and Tracey Riese
Tim and Lauren Schrager
Ilene and Edwin Vroom
Nancy Zink O’Connor