The San Francisco Artadia Awards are open to all visual artists living and working throughout the five Bay Area counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, and San Mateo. Individual artists and collaboratives working in all media, and at any stage in their career are strongly encouraged to apply. Artadia Awardees are selected through a two-tier jury process that combines local expertise with outside perspective from leading curators and one artist. A preliminary panel will evaluate all online submissions and select five Finalists in August. A second panel will conduct studio visits with each Finalist, gaining a broader context for the artists’ work. Two Awardees will be selected from the Finalist pool to receive unrestricted Artadia Awards of $10,000.
The San Francisco Artadia Awards are:
– Open to anyone living in the Bay Area counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, and San Mateo
– Free of application fees and project outline requirements
Apply if you:
– Have lived in one of the five Bay Area counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, and San Mateo for at least two years
– Are not currently enrolled in an art-related degree program
– Would like to have your work seen by a panel of prominent curators
August 1, 2017
11:59 pm PDT
The 2017 San Francisco Artadia Awards are generously supported by The Phyllis C. Wattis Foundation, The San Francisco Foundation, Artadia San Francisco Council members, and Artadia’s Board of Directors.