The Los Angeles Artadia Awards are open to all visual artists living and working throughout Los Angeles County. Individual artists and collaboratives working in all media, and at any stage in their career are strongly encouraged to apply. Artadia Awardees are selected through a two-tier jury process that combines local expertise with outside perspective from leading curators and artists. A preliminary panel will evaluate all online submissions and select six Finalists in February. A second panel will conduct studio visits with each Finalist, gaining a broader context for the artists’ work. Two Awardees will be selected from the Finalist pool to receive unrestricted Artadia Awards of $10,000. A third selected Awardee will receieve the Marciano Artadia Award in the amount of $25,000.The 2019 Los Angeles Awardees will be announced in March.
The Los Angeles Artadia Awards are:
– Open to anyone living in Los Angeles County
– Free of application fees and project outline requirements – Merit-based
Apply if you:
– Have lived in Los Angeles for at least two years
– Are not currently enrolled in an art-related degree program
– Would like to have your work seen by a panel of prominent curators