- Sadie Barnette (2017 San Francisco) and Hank Willis Thomas (2007 San Francisco) in the group show “Off the Road”, from April 2 to September 21, 2021 at the Guggenheim Museum, New York.
- Liam Everett (2013 San Francisco) solo show “some days later,” on view through June 26 at Altman Siegel.
- Gao Hang (2020 Houston Fellow) exhibition “INSTANT GRATIFICATION,” now on view through June 26 at Anya Tish Gallery.
- David Hartt (2012 Chicago) exhibition “A Colored Garden” on view through April 16 to November 15, 2021 at The Glass House, Connecticut
- Ruth Laskey (2016 San Francisco) solo exhibition with the latest weavings from her ongoing Twill Series. Now on view through July 24, at Ratio 3 Gallery.
- Yanique Norman (2020 Atlanta) and Fahamu Pecou (2009 Atlanta) in a digital exhibit “THE SOUTH GOT SOMETHING TO SAY,” now on view through July 21 at Arts & Entertainment Atlanta.
- Eamon Ore-Giron (2001 San Francisco) in the group show “Close to you”, on view from April 3, 2021 at MASS Moca, Massachusetts.
- Adee Roberson (2021 Los Angeles) solo exhibition “distance time,” now on view until July 3 at Artist Curated Projects.
- Patricia Treib (2017 New York City) presenting her show “Sleeve Variations” through June 13 at Overduin & Co. Gallery.