With a fully tax-deductible, annual contribution of $1,000, Contemporary Council members directly support local artists by providing them with increased financial and creative freedom to sustain their career. Contemporary Council members gain access to exclusive benefits and events in their region.
- Invitations to 6–8 exclusive events annually in your program city, featuring Artadia’s extensive network of curators and artists. Private events include studio visits with Artadia Awardees, curator-led walkthroughs of critically acclaimed exhibitions, private collection tours, Art & Dialogue private receptions, and more.
- Complimentary VIP passes to select acclaimed art fairs in your region such as Frieze, the Armory Show, Untitled, and fairs during Art Basel Miami Beach.
- Invitations to Artadia’s exclusive national events, including our Artist Luncheons, and bicoastal anniversary celebrations.
- Access and connections to Artadia’s local network of artists, collectors, curators, gallerists, and art professionals.
- The most current information in contemporary art via Artadia’s monthly newsletter, featuring artist awards, exhibitions, press announcements, and interviews.
- Recognition of your contribution on our website.
To join Artadia’s Contemporary Council, please click: Back to Membership Form
Should you wish to pay by check or have any questions about membership, contact Manuela Mozo, Deputy Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.